Our latest sustainable, permanent supportive housing in University Heights, Bronx
About Praxis Loring Place North
- Sustainable, permanent supportive housing in University Heights, Bronx
- Co-located housing and healthcare facilitates tenants’ health and stability
- Building includes 51 studios, 9 one-bedroom apartments, 5 two-bedroom apartments and 1 onsite supers apartment.
- 50 units allocated for supportive housing for individuals that meet NY/NYIII criteria, earning less than 60% of AMI. 15 units allocated as community based affordable housing.
- Enterprise Green Communities & NYSERDA MPP
- Healthy indoor air quality, including low-VOC sealants and paints
- Transit-oriented: Bx42 & Bx32 bus and # 4 subway
- Computer and laundry rooms
- Lighting, security cameras and 24/7 front desk security increase public safety
On-site case management services provided by Praxis include:
- Help with resume-writing and job preparation and search
- Nutrition counseling, yoga, financial management, computer training
- Holiday and social gatherings
- Access to Praxis comprehensive services
Sustainability/ NYSERDA Multifamily Performance Program (MPP) & Enterprise Green Communities
Praxis has retained the services of Steven Winter Associates (SWA) for the purposes of achieving NYSERDA Multifamily Building Performance Program goals.